Lemons and limes hold a unique place in the modern English psyche, conjuring the culture and cuisine of destinations such as Asia and the Mediterranean, while simultaneously recalling things that are considered quintessentially English; a lime-garnished G&T or a jug of homemade lemonade, a dollop of lemon curd on freshly toasted bread or the sour-sweet crunch of a lemon drizzle cake at high tea.
Aventurine for good luck and prosperity – A scent blend this rich in possibility needs a crystal to match. The name Aventurine comes from the Italian word ‘aventura’ which means ‘by chance’ and it is often referred to as the stone of opportunity. Aventurine aids decision-making by reminding us to connect with our hearts and go with what we find there. It is the perfect finishing touch for a scent that at once evokes the exoticism of our dreams and the familiarity we value in our heart.
- Hand poured
- 250ml round tin with lid
- 175 grams of pure soy wax
- 35 hour burn
Lemon & Lime Candle Tin
To get the best experience from your Littlemore candle, please follow our candle care advice:
- Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, avoid drafts and never leave unattended.⠀
- On the first burn, allow a longer burn and a full melt pool to form. This will avoid tunneling and create an even burn.⠀
- Trim your wick before re-lighting your candle. This can be done using a wick trimmer or a simple snip with your fingers.
- When your candle is finished (when there is roughly 1cm wax left) simply fill with warm water and wash away remaining wax. ⠀
- Our jars can be upcycled into a variety of things: pencil pots, drinking glass, makeup jars and more.
All of our glass jar candles are now made with wooden wicks.