There is a definite decadence to black cherry. It is the fruity note of a favourite liqueur, the sticky sweet heart of homemade jam and the signature ingredient in an indulgent Black Forest gateau. If it were a fabric it would be velvet. If it were a time of the week it would be the heady expectation that comes with a Friday evening.
Hematite and the lustre of ripe, glossy cherries – Our black cherry candle is decorated with a beautifully glossy piece of hematite, which has the same lustre as a perfectly ripe cherry. Hematite is the ideal foil for the heady richness of the colour and scent of this candle, as it is renowned for it grounding and re-balancing properties.
- Hand poured
- 30cl glass jar with lid
- 200g pure soy wax
- 40 hour burn
- Comes in presentation box with an information leaflet
All of our glass jar candles are now made with wooden wicks.
To get the best experience from your Littlemore candle, please follow our candle care advice:
- Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, avoid drafts and never leave unattended.⠀
- On the first burn, allow a longer burn and a full melt pool to form. This will avoid tunneling and create an even burn.⠀
- Trim your wick before re-lighting your candle. This can be done using a wick trimmer or a simple snip with your fingers.
- When your candle is finished (when there is roughly 1cm wax left) simply fill with warm water and wash away remaining wax. ⠀
- Our jars can be upcycled into a variety of things: pencil pots, drinking glass, makeup jars and more.