Discovered in Barbados in the 1700s, grapefruit is a hybrid of sweet orange and pomelo. A fresh, sunny and uplifting scent, grapefruit combines bitter, sour and sweet elements and is said to symbolise the successful independence from something or someone.
Rose quartz for self-love – With grapefruit celebrating freedom from a negative influence, rose quartz is its natural partner, as it helps to over come feelings of insecurity and inadequacy. It is renowned to be the crystal of love but in combination with grapefruit’s particular connotations, this is primarily about learning to love oneself, rather than anyone else!
- Hand poured
- 250ml round tin with lid
- 175 grams of pure soy wax
- 35 hour burn
Grapefruit Candle Tin
To get the best experience from your Littlemore candle, please follow our candle care advice:
- Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, avoid drafts and never leave unattended.⠀
- On the first burn, allow a longer burn and a full melt pool to form. This will avoid tunneling and create an even burn.⠀
- Trim your wick before re-lighting your candle. This can be done using a wick trimmer or a simple snip with your fingers.
- When your candle is finished (when there is roughly 1cm wax left) simply fill with warm water and wash away remaining wax. ⠀
- Our jars can be upcycled into a variety of things: pencil pots, drinking glass, makeup jars and more.
All of our glass jar candles are now made with wooden wicks.