A beautifully seductive and exotic scent, jasmine has a number of symbolic meanings, most of which are associated with love and strong human bonds. It is a symbol of romantic love and commitment and is also understood to represent the beauty of motherhood.
The sunshine of Citrine – a sparkling tribute to love and sunny optimism, our jasmine candle is finished with the sprinkle of eco-friendly golden glitter and a citrine crystal, which promotes happiness, positivity and abundance. The properties of citrine and the rich symbolism of jasmine flowers make this candle is the perfect gift for newly weds, for a couple celebrating a milestone anniversary or for your mum on a special occasion.
- Hand poured
- 250ml round tin with lid
- 175 grams of pure soy wax
- 35 hour burn
Jasmine Candle Tin
To get the best experience from your Littlemore candle, please follow our candle care advice:
- Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, avoid drafts and never leave unattended.⠀
- On the first burn, allow a longer burn and a full melt pool to form. This will avoid tunneling and create an even burn.⠀
- Trim your wick before re-lighting your candle. This can be done using a wick trimmer or a simple snip with your fingers.
- When your candle is finished (when there is roughly 1cm wax left) simply fill with warm water and wash away remaining wax. ⠀
- Our jars can be upcycled into a variety of things: pencil pots, drinking glass, makeup jars and more.
All of our glass jar candles are now made with wooden wicks.