The scent of lavender speaks to us of happy memories made on warm summer days, simultaneously conjuring in the purple seas of the lavender fields of Provence and the formal borders of a beautifully manicured English garden.
Aside from smelling really nice, lavender is believed to have a calming and balancing effect on the body and mind. Understood to reduce feelings of anxiety and stress, it is frequently used as an aid for sleep.
Amethyst for clear-headedness – The word ‘amethyst’ translates from Greek as ‘not drunken’ and the ancient Greeks and Romans believed that it could reduce the intoxicating effects of alcohol. We can’t promise that taking amethyst with you on a night out will do anything to improve your stamina, but its combination with calming and relaxing lavender in this candle makes for a powerful team. Try spending an hour or so with our lavender candle before making a big decision, as feeling clear-headed, calm and positive can only help you to make the right choice!
- Hand poured
- 250ml round tin with lid
- 175 grams of pure soy wax
- 35 hour burn
Lavender Tin Candle
To get the best experience from your Littlemore candle, please follow our candle care advice:
- Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, avoid drafts and never leave unattended.⠀
- On the first burn, allow a longer burn and a full melt pool to form. This will avoid tunneling and create an even burn.⠀
- Trim your wick before re-lighting your candle. This can be done using a wick trimmer or a simple snip with your fingers.
- When your candle is finished (when there is roughly 1cm wax left) simply fill with warm water and wash away remaining wax. ⠀
- Our jars can be upcycled into a variety of things: pencil pots, drinking glass, makeup jars and more.
All of our glass jar candles are now made with wooden wicks.