In Chinese and Japanese cultures, oranges symbolise new beginnings. Given the colour and shape of an orange, it is also hardly surprising that they are sometimes used to represent the sun. The sunny, uplifting fragrance of sweet orange is the perfect celebration of a fresh start, of the sun rising on a new venture or the beginning of a new chapter.
Citrine for courage, light and positivity – when setting off on any journey, excitement can be tempered with apprehension. Our orange candle is decorated with citrine, which is often called ‘the light maker’ for its capacity to emanate joy and positivity. It challenges fear of the unknown with its vibrant energy and optimism, like a fellow traveller who is undaunted by anything that crosses your path.
- Hand poured
- 30cl glass jar with lid
- 200g pure soy wax
- 40 hour burn
- Comes in presentation box with an information leaflet
To get the best experience from your Littlemore candle, please follow our candle care advice:
- Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, avoid drafts and never leave unattended.⠀
- On the first burn, allow a longer burn and a full melt pool to form. This will avoid tunneling and create an even burn.⠀
- Trim your wick before re-lighting your candle. This can be done using a wick trimmer or a simple snip with your fingers.
- When your candle is finished (when there is roughly 1cm wax left) simply fill with warm water and wash away remaining wax. ⠀
- Our jars can be upcycled into a variety of things: pencil pots, drinking glass, makeup jars and more.
All of our glass jar candles are now made with wooden wicks.