More than just a love story - The rose has obvious connections to love, romance and purity, but it is also associated with the keeping of secrets. The Latin word ‘sub-rosa’, translates literally as ‘under the rose’ and means ‘something told in secret’. From Ancient Rome to the Middle Ages, using a rose to decorate a meeting room denoted that matters discussed within were strictly confidential.
The perfect partner for Rose Quartz – Our rose scented candle and its rose quartz gemstone are a power couple, brought together by their associations with love and matters of the heart. However, if you combine the rose’s association with keeping secrets with the empathy, reconciliation and forgiveness connected with rose quartz you also have some of the finest qualities to celebrate in some of your favourite people!
- Hand poured
- 30cl glass jar with lid
- 200g pure soy wax
- 40 hour burn
- Comes in presentation box with an information leaflet
To get the best experience from your Littlemore candle, please follow our candle care advice:
- Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, avoid drafts and never leave unattended.⠀
- On the first burn, allow a longer burn and a full melt pool to form. This will avoid tunneling and create an even burn.⠀
- Trim your wick before re-lighting your candle. This can be done using a wick trimmer or a simple snip with your fingers.
- When your candle is finished (when there is roughly 1cm wax left) simply fill with warm water and wash away remaining wax. ⠀
- Our jars can be upcycled into a variety of things: pencil pots, drinking glass, makeup jars and more.
All of our glass jar candles are now made with wooden wicks.