Sandalwood oil is harvested from sandalwood trees when they are between 30 and 50 years old. The level of demand for sandalwood oil at various times in history has meant that it is no stranger to being illegally smuggled to the highest bidder. The sandalwood oil used to fragrance our candle has not been brought to rural Oxfordshire by a pirate, but it is decorated with shells and seaweed in recognition of this scandalous past.
Clear quartz, sandalwood and big life choices – The marriage of clear quartz and Sandalwood is ideal if you are at a crossroads in life and wondering which path to travel next. With Sandalwood encouraging creative thinking and alleviating anxiety and clear quartz promoting clarity of the mind, dispelling negativity.
- Hand poured
- 30cl glass jar with lid
- 200g pure soy wax
- 40 hour burn
- Comes in presentation box with an information leaflet
All of our glass jar candles are now made with wooden wicks.
To get the best experience from your Littlemore candle, please follow our candle care advice:
- Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, avoid drafts and never leave unattended.⠀
- On the first burn, allow a longer burn and a full melt pool to form. This will avoid tunneling and create an even burn.⠀
- Trim your wick before re-lighting your candle. This can be done using a wick trimmer or a simple snip with your fingers.
- When your candle is finished (when there is roughly 1cm wax left) simply fill with warm water and wash away remaining wax. ⠀
- Our jars can be upcycled into a variety of things: pencil pots, drinking glass, makeup jars and more.